<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Friday, November 07, 2008
hi

This is THE FIRST post after PW.
After 9 months or so of grueling work, we are finally done, with our OP or Finale yesterday.
..........................................................................
PI,EOM,I&R,WR,OP... are no longer things that we have to do.
In fact, they are history the moment they were submitted.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Mr and Mrs Chan Kok Tong,  for allowing us to do on their journey. Without their approval, support and aid, I believe that we would not have been able to travel this far in terms of the development of our project.  
A big Thank You!

Today, we had our post-OP lunch... 
Fun as expected but kind of sad cause it's like one of the last time I can meet up with them as PW mates...
Er, I think we sort of really bonded 0ver these few months.
Understood and learnt about each other from the past few months.
I made more closer friends as well.
From 5 individuals from the same class, we became really as one NJ065.
Speaking of which, it made me really proud to say that my group mates are:
Shu Ning, Zi Yun, Jia Wen and Silvesta.
Nothing to say except thank you and more thank you.
It is an honour to be able to work with such a great and wonderful team.
We are still and always NJ065.

I think the above paragraph is a little er.. unlike what I will usually post.
Cause it's a little to sentimental, or so it seems.
Nonetheless, this is what my sentiments are.
So, who says that PW will waste one's life away?